Water, Fulvic Acid, Caesalpinia, Spinosa Gum, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin
€29,95 Incl. VAT
Supports the self-healing capacity of the skin, coat and/or feather cover.
PrimeFulvic gel has a cooling and soothing effect on skin, coat and feather cover. It consists of fulvic acid, a small molecule that has the ability to penetrate into the cell. The purity of our fulvic acid ensures that vitamins and minerals are optimally absorbed. This stimulates the self-healing capacity of skin, coat and feather cover.
- easy and economical in use
- nourishes and purifies the skin, coat or feather cover
- stimulates the regenerative capacity of the skin
- cools and softens immediately
- to be used for small wounds
- reduces overly strong smell of the coat or feather cover
Contents: 500 ml
Apply a generous amount of PrimeFulvic gel twice a day to the affected area(s). Make sure to cover the entire area with a layer of gel. Repeat until the skin is recovered.
Note: For external use only
Supports the restorative capacity of the skin. Can be used for tail and moon eczema.